Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nic & Bri | Portland Wedding Photography

Wow. Just got back from photographing this couple in Portland...pretty much the cutest couple I've ever seen. Look at that darling dress...I had a blast with these two! Thank you, Thank you for letting me come and party!

Everything seemed to go their way that day. The rain that was supposed to come and we were planning for, didn't. About to pay for parking downtown, didn't. (Someone gave us their ticket because they had paid for a full day.) Ate at Noodles & Co. and the girl at the register said, "If I can take your picture I will buy your lunch." Free lunch. Awesome. Tried to sneak onto an old riverboat and when the tour guide came over, we thought we were being booted but he said, "Let me take you up to the captain's cabin..." Well, thank you!

So it was a great day and I can't wait to share the rest!

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Sounds Awesome! I love yellow and navy,& look at her boquet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love the blue stairs with her bright yellow bouquet.

    It was so fun to see you in Portland. Look forward to seeing the rest of her pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Followers