Friday, April 15, 2011

Life is Busy

I've been busy...with just everything lately! I thought I would do better with blogging but yet again I am slacking! I keep thinking, "Oh, once I get past this one thing then I can relax..." Right. The saying, if it's not one thing, it's another...so true. Life doesn't ever seem to slow down. I often feel like John Mayer:

Stop this train
I want to get off and go home again
I can't take the speed it's moving in
I know I can't but honestly won't someone stop this train

I especially feel like that sometimes with my kids! Won't someone stop this growing up too fast thing? It is sad to see how fast it goes but exciting all at the same time! I guess we just need to live it up! 

ANYWAY...here are a few things I have been working on...

I was able to take photos for my son's preschool...those kids are SO adorable! The only child who didn't cooperate was my son...imagine that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers