Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spot Focus | Negro Bar

I am always looking for new places to shoot so I think I will share with others the places I am finding. We are constantly looking for a change of scenery, right? It can also give potential clients a look at the different places available to take pictures in the Sacramento area.

If you have any ideas you'd love to share, LET ME KNOW and I'd love to either feature it or let you guest post or something! That would be fun!

Today, I will do Negro Bar in Folsom, CA. I have a secret, or not so secret, love for Folsom. I always have...so, you will get several locations in Folsom in the future!


This place is right on the river with cliffs in the background, lots of trees, grasses, bushes, etc...there is also a dock too but they recently put some large posts in it that aren't super flattering but I am sure there is a way to get around it. Nature is everywhere, and depending on the season, you can get some great shots in the trees and shrubs in the surrounding areas too. But beware of the geese! They are fed often so they think everyone on the beach must be there to feed them!

We will now revisit some of the photos taken there in the past...just so you can get a look at what is in the area...though I should probably take pictures of the entire area too. Maybe for a future post.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And Maybe you'll be lucky enough to see this baby drive on out of the water...
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers