Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kaytee Senior Portraits | Sacramento

We had a lot of fun on this shoot! This is my sister-in-law's sister...sounds distant...but I feel like we are immediate family. I remember when my brother got married this girl seemed just that...a little girl. And now look at her! Such a beautiful...grown up...girl! My sister-in-law was quite the trooper too, helping to hold the reflector...pretty much 9 months pregnant! She had the baby about a week later :) Thanks Jami and Cassidy for all the help and Kaytee...you are beautiful!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. These are the cutest senior pictures I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are the cutest pictures...though I'm biased for my little sis. You did a great job janelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Janelle these turned out awesome!! I am especially loving the ones of Kaytee on the stairs, the one of her leaning on that red thing, the ones in front of the yellow door...wait, I just LOVE all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE them ALL! Her outfits are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers