Friday, March 30, 2012

Kelli & Taylor | Sacramento LDS Temple Wedding

Now I have a legitimate excuse as to why I haven't blogged...I finally had a baby! He was born on March 13th and we are all doing well! I'll post some photos of the little guy soon but for now I will post the wedding of kelli and Taylor! They were SO awesome! I wanted to get some good lighting and so they agreed to meet at 7am to take their bride and groom photos! 7AM!! By the end of the night I felt like part of the family, everyone was just wonderful to work with. And a big thanks to Stephanie French for second shooting for me and also showing up at 7am to take pictures :) You are awesome!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers