Friday, January 13, 2012

Alex & Elizabeth | Sonoma California Wedding Photography

This wedding was so different from any that I have photographed...and I loved it!! Beth was one of my friends from high school and I was so excited to be able to photograph her big day. The whole thing was just like a big party with their closest friends and family and the bride and groom were so focused on everyone feeling like a part of the celebration. About 30 people attended and I loved how intimate the setting was. It was so fun walking around and trying to capture the whole setting. I almost felt like part of the family when I left! Everything turned out beautifully and I think everyone had a great time!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers