Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shoot Proof

I was searching for proofing websites and I stumbled upon "Shoot Proof." I thought to myself, "A free proofing website that looks decent?" (Well, the basic package is free.) So I tried it out.

Then I received this in the mail:

Photobucket

A handwritten note!? What online company does that these days? I've yet to receive anything like this from a company where the only contact I have had with them is me uploading photos.

I'm sold.

I've only just started using them but so far, so good. And she even told me "cute name." Definitely sold :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, we're excited that you're enjoying ShootProof!

    Colin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure whether to join ShootProof until I read your blog post. I think I'm sold too. I'm definitely checking it out. PS: I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Followers