Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Experimenting...

This couple is awesome! I used to work with this fantastic girl and I don't think she could have married a better guy (except my husband of course :) They were great sports and although I am sure they were tired, they happily agreed to let me play. So, these are just some experimental night photos and me, just playing around with different available light, though the street lights were a terrible yellow-orange. I'd love to try it out again sometime (minus the orangy lights)...hint hint...anyone?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this one, so not my idea, and theirs looked so much cooler...but this one looks a little cool, right? Maybe a teensy bit?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I like it! All these pictures look great - even with the not so great lighting - you make them look awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Followers