Friday, June 12, 2009

INTRODUCING..........

I know this is what you have ALL BEEN WAITING FOR....

MY WEBSITE!!!!

Photobucket

WOO HOO! It is still somewhat of a work in progress...I am adding new pictures still and changing different things, but what is important is that it's LIVE and it's WORKING and you should go check it out.

Thank you to Jake Toolson for making it happen!

www.snapgoestheweasel.com

P.S. when you go look at the site, let me know if you find anything that may not be working correctly so we can get all the kinks ironed out!
THANKS.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome website (the new one). I tried everything and eveything worked perfectly. Loved the picture review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The combination of your beautiful pictures and Jake's web design talent looks amazing! And of course I love the home page picture...that one is my all time favorite!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness it looks so good janelle! Everything works great! Oh and I love the program, thank again!

    ReplyDelete

Followers