Friday, August 24, 2012

Marco & Melissa | Woodland California Wedding Photographer

Can I just say I love these two? Not only are they one good looking couple, they are also so caring and sweet and I could just see how much they were loved at their ceremony and reception! I may have said this before, but I think this may have been the first wedding I was hiding behind my camera so no one could see me fighting back tears! The father/daughter and mother/son dances were so sweet!!  I felt like part of the family by the end. Thank you Marco and Melissa for having me at your wedding!

Another big thank you to Stephanie French, from SBSB Photography for second shooting for me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers