Thursday, September 8, 2011

Since it's been a month...

Wow...has it really been that long since I wrote that I was going to Utah?! Yikes...I need to get on it!

I am back, and have been back for awhile now! I have lots of new things to share and so I hope to do that soon!

For now I will just say this, my fall is almost booked...so if you would like to get a session in before the end of the year I would do it REALLY soon...because I think I only have room for maybe 2 more this year?

ALSO, my pricing has changed...I raised the basic session by $15, so it is now $100 for a session...the details can be viewed on the sidebar or you are welcome to e-mail me! Wedding pricing has been upped too...just so no one is caught off guard!

I hope you are all having a lovely September...starting school, waiting for fall...loving the cooler weather, oh wait...pretty sure it is still in the upper 90's here! I know we had a late summer so I should be grateful for that...and I am...but I love Fall...so I am REALLY ready!!

Anyway, it'll get here. I just need to be patient. That's something I definitely need to work on, patience. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janelle,
    I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I fixed the Rosemary Scented Turkey Quesadilla recipe. Thank you so much for pointing that out.

    -Heather
    www.made-famous-by.com

    PS
    Your photography is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers