Friday, January 28, 2011

Get ready... | Sacramento Area Wedding photographer

Ooooooooooookay...get ready for, perhaps, a gazillion photos! This has to be one of my favorite shoots...Fun location (California State Capitol) Lovely weather (in December!) awesome lighting, gorgeous couple... I just wanted to edit EVERY picture from this session. Russell. Claire. You two worked it. No Joke. I had fun. Thank you so much!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And all were excited...
Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Such a good looking couple!!! And i love all the pictures (off course I do) nice work Nel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I love the capitol,the lighting has always worked in my favor! You just get better and better! I can't wait for our family pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! You have such a great eye! Thanks again for letting me tag along for Jess' wedding:) Would love to do it again sometime if I'm ever up in those parts again:) I will continue to blog stalk you...
    XO Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Followers