Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wedding Fun - Sacramento LDS Temple

Here is a wedding I did last month...they were so easy going and awesome to work with! I love that :)
I am going to try and update this blog a lot this week...hoping I can get everything done before this baby comes out! Yikes...I am due in a week and a half! I can't believe it is already almost time!! I thought pregnancy would never be over and now here we are. Crazy. Wish me luck.

(And...aren't the new doors on the temple just lovely? I am loving them!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Amazing job as always! Craaazy, you're sweet little girl is coming! I can't wait to see pics of her;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers