Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Details Details

I shot this reception a little while ago and just thought I would post a few of the detail shots...I love the details!! Anyone want to hire me as just to take photos of the "things" at their reception? Ha ha.......right.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure why, but I really like this punch bowl one...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And even though this is blurry..I love that they are moving and I love the way she is looking at her pops!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the details too. The top one is my favorite! I know what you mean about comments, don't they just make your day? Hope you're having a good one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the last pic. Janelle, can I redo my wedding and you take pics for me???

    ReplyDelete

Followers