Thursday, March 19, 2009

Feast or Famine

We are finally back home! I love trips...it's mostly the traveling part I don't like and thankfully Preston was pretty good for me on the plane ride home. Also lucky for me, I had a patient neighbor who didn't care if Preston was all over the place! And he was.

We had a jam packed trip, full of friends, family...and lots of pictures! So here is a small look at several of the families and kiddos I got to work with.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This last one...I didn't do a wedding...just took pictures of my sister-in-law's amazing cake!

Photobucket

Keep an eye out...there will be more soon!!

Thanks to all I was able to work with out in Utah! I had fun and you are all such good looking folks :)

2 comments:

  1. No wonder you couldn't wait to get back home to work on your photos! Those are some wonderful shots. I can't wait to see the rest. I finally called Dee dee and told her you would do the wedding. She was SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness... I LOVE these pictures. Especially the composition of the cake picture. It makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

Followers